Football fans are always looking for new gear to rep their favorite teams, and thanks to the NFL and Nike, they can enter the season in style with a unique new jersey.
The NFL and Nike teamed up to release a line "inverted" jerseys that play on the teams secondary colors.
For the Steel City, instead of black and gold they went gold and black.
For $79.99 Pittsburgh Steelers fans can show off James Conner’s No. 30.
Check out the NFL Shop to view the rest of the "inverted" jerseys.
- Police searching for man charged in 11-month-old's death
- 2 dead, dozens hurt after pendulum ride breaks at amusement park
- Woman hit by car after getting off bus in Pittsburgh neighborhood
- VIDEO: Police: Officer shoots, kills man who fired gun in midst of homicide investigation
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.