There's a new owner of the mixed-use heart of the SouthSide Works, the master plan redevelopment of a former steel mill on the South Side.
Ian Ross, a founder and principal of New York-based Somera Road Inc., a real estate firm that specializes in distressed assets, confirmed that his company reached final terms and took ownership of the property.
- Teen boy killed after fall at YMCA camp
- Police arrest man charged with killing girlfriend's 11-month-old daughter
- Police searching for Gabriella Vitale, toddler reported missing from Michigan campsite
- VIDEO: Prosecutors: McKeesport man caught on camera setting rabbi's home on fire
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times