The news broke on the afternoon of June 29 that the Arizona Coyotes had traded for Phil Kessel, and nearly right a way, fans started calling for season tickets.
Kessel, a three-time All-Star and one of the more well-known names in the National Hockey League, has been in the league since 2006 with stints with the Boston Bruins, Toronto Maple Leafs and most recently the Pittsburgh Penguins. Coyotes General Manager John Chayka described Kessel as “a proven winner, an elite goal scorer and one of the most productive point producers in the NHL.”
- LIVE UPDATES: Flash Flood Warnings in effect as rounds of rain, storms hit area
- Pittsburgh Traffic: Flooding closing roads, causing delays across area
- Judge decides to send suspect in 8-year-old's stabbing death back to Pa. today
- VIDEO: Fentanyl discovered in popular children's game at local store
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times