France is one of the most popular destinations for wine and cheese lovers, but London might be the next best place.
Specifically the 'Pick and Cheese' restaurant in Covent Garden.
Inside you won't find a traditional menu, but you will find the world's first conveyor-belt cheese restaurant.
- Teenager dies after accidentally being shot in the face
- "I just kinda knew it wasn't right.." Convincing new phone scam impacting our area
- British Airways grounds nearly all flights as pilots strike
- VIDEO: Remembering the tragic crash of Flight 427 25 years later
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
You might be asking, why did it take until 2019 for this ingenious idea to become reality?
We can't answer that, but it definitely seems too "gouda" to be true.
The 40-meter conveyor belt serves up varieties of British cheeses and of course, wines that pair perfectly with the cheddars, mozzarellas, and aziagos.
The mastermind behind the restaurant hopes it will appeal to everyone as an entertaining option to traditional wine and cheese bars.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.