If you have flown recently, you know how crowded commercial flights can be.
That's why Vincent Peone's experience is so unusual.
The director and cinematographer was the only passenger on his flight from Aspen, Colorado to Salt Lake City, Utah.
Peone chronicled the unique experience on his cellphone.
- Police: Man killed was member of motorcycle club, may have been targeted by rival club
- Mother, 10-year-old son found shot to death in Crawford County
- Emergency officials on scene after tanker hauling gas crashes
- VIDEO: Record for world's largest wedding cookie table broken in Monongahela
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
After boarding the plane, Peone was personally greeted by the captain.
He also filmed service personnel loading sandbags into the cargo hold of the plane to make up for the lack of passengers.
The flight attendant's welcome announcement was also modified for the unusual situation.
"Good evening, Vincent, and welcome aboard," she said.