Loughlin and Giannulli said in court documents filed Monday they are waiving their right to appear in court for an arraignment and plead not guilty.
The couple and more than a dozen other parents were indicted last week on charges of mail fraud and money laundering conspiracy.
Loughlin and Giannulli are charged with paying $500,000 in bribes to get their daughters admitted to the University of Southern California as crew recruits, even though neither is a rower.
They haven't publicly addressed the allegations against them.
Several other indicted parents have also entered not guilty pleas.
Fellow actress Felicity Huffman and 12 other parents have agreed to plead guilty.
- Derry Borough mayor accused of pointing gun at boy who got into fight with son
- Coroner called to Leechburg home
- Restaurants add surcharge to patrons' tabs to help offset employee health care costs
- VIDEO: Mother fighting parking ticket after pulling over to breastfeed crying baby
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.