Video games can get heated, and loud, when a group of friends get together to play. And it can get so loud to some that the police are called in.
That’s what recently happened during a game of “Super Smash Bros,” Yahoo News reported.
Jovante M. Williams said someone complained that his buddies were too loud and called police.
Williams told Yahoo News that they didn’t want to bother anyone, so they were playing on mute.
Police confirmed that they weren’t breaking any noise level rules and asked what they were playing and they told them “Super Smash Bros.”
- Parents of Dakota James announce new investigation into son's death
- Santa gets down on floor, helps blind boy with autism meet him
- Bomb threats emailed to Penn State, other schools & businesses nationwide
- VIDEO: Pennsylvania giving away anti-overdose drug naloxone Thursday
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
That’s when the group of guys asked the officers if they wanted to try their hands at the game, Williams said.
One of the officers actually played the game as Pikachu, and the cops actually knew how to play pretty well, Williams said.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.