A bar in Albuquerque is offering a special shot to help keep patrons safe.
Signs in the women's restrooms say if they're on a date and feel unsafe or uncomfortable, order an "angel shot," and they'll help them get out of the situation and get them a safe ride home.
Bar owner Carri Phyllis says two people have ordered the drink in the last six months.
- Search underway for person who shot dog then dumped him under bridge
- Pennsylvania man says traffic circles causing increase in tornadoes
- Proposal to separate public, private school playoffs to be announced Tuesday
- VIDEO: Magnitude 4.0 earthquake recorded in northeast Ohio
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Other bars in the U.S. also offer an "angel shot."
© 2019 Cox Media Group.