HOUSTON, Texas - Skateboarding legend Tony Hawk kicked off a big scavenger hunt Tuesday in Houston.
Hawk tweeted a picture of one of his skateboards propped against a post near George Bush Intercontinental Airport, saying the board was "finders keepers."
- Health Dept. warning about potential measles exposures in Pittsburgh
- Police: Pa. man took 4-year-old, bound her, stuffed her in trunk
- Italy just named this local pizza the best in the country
- VIDEO: Woman arrested after chase, crash into 2 police vehicles
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
It wasn't long before Melissa Riggs, who works at the airport and is celebrating her birthday, tracked it down.
"I am sure everybody that was in this parking lot thought I was insane, but that's OK," Riggs told KPRC. "This will be in my bed tonight ... Thanks Tony! This is pretty awesome, thanks for making this birthday absolutely amazing."
Riggs doesn't skateboard, but now she plans to learn. She said the find was a great birthday surprise.