Addicts have found a new way to get high, according to police.
They're using wasp killer for "wasping," mixing wasp killer with meth.
So far, three people have been rushed to emergency rooms after using the dangerous mix.
Swallowing insect killer can cause seizures, paralysis and even death.
- Allegheny County Jail on lockdown after employees sickened by unknown substance
- Cardinal Donald Wuerl heckled during Sunday mass
- Car dangles from second floor of parking garage after crash
- VIDEO: Dog dies protecting family from bear
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.