PITTSBURGH - The opening of ScareHouse's new attraction, Scream District, has been delayed for a second time.
Permit issues with the city of Pittsburgh are behind the postponed opening, according to ScareHouse's website.
A new opening date has been set for Oct. 18, "assuming that the still-pending inspections and permit approvals are received from city and county officials," a post on Facebook said.
Staff members are in the process of contacting people who already bought tickets to reschedule reservations or offer refunds.
Getting the permits for that work took more than two months, according to the owner.
- Woman missing after last being seen at Rostraver Township home
- 19-year-old woman tried to carjack off-duty sheriff deputy, police say
- Local school district using new technology to keep students safe
- VIDEO: Dangerous drug possibly connected to overdoses at Allegheny County rehab center
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.