CLAIRTON, Pa. - A local environmental group is suing the federal Environmental Protection Agency for how it responded to emissions violations at facilities like the Clairton Coke Works plant.
Hear what that group is saying needs to happen by watching below:
- Heavy police presence in downtown Pittsburgh, car towed
- Man in custody after hostage incident in Washington County
- ‘World's Largest Rubber Duck' making another stop in Pennsylvania
- VIDEO: Man claims to be UPMC employee, tries to steal woman's car from hospital garage
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.