DUNBAR TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Utility crews were busy early Saturday trying to repair a water main break.
The break occured along Route 119 in Dunbar Township in Fayette County near Morrell Avenue.
Route 119 is still open for drivers
There is no word yet on whether any customers are affected.
- Police investigating deadly shooting in Robinson Township
- Children found safe following Amber Alert; police still searching for suspect
- 18-year-old shot, killed in South Side days short of graduating high school
- VIDEO: Parents Fight To Get Diploma For North Carolina Teen Who Died In Sleep(5/24-5/26)
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.