HEMPFIELD, Pa. - The first microhospital in the Pittsburgh region is scheduled to open in November.
AHN Hempfield, which is in Hempfield Township in Westmoreland County, will hold a ribbon cutting and community open house on Nov. 8 at the hospital.
- THC-laced candy found in Pa. has police warning parents ahead of Halloween
- Local woman found dead in 'wooded area' two days after disappearance
- Pittsburgh heart surgeon arrested in child sex crime sting
- VIDEO: Scary sight - thousands of tarantulas out looking for mates
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times