SHANKSVILLE, Pa. - The Trail of Remembrance is now open in Shanksville at the Flight 93 Memorial.
It's a trail that winds along Skyline Road leading to the site of the memorial.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts news stories. CLICK HERE to find out how.
The location includes the crash site and final resting place of the passengers and crew members of Flight 93.
"It's going to be a great place for people to come and reflect on where they were and then also see what the memorial is like today," said Katie Cordek with the memorial.
The National Guard helped build the trail and donations paid for it.
- Braddock police chief arrested after violent incident with girlfriend, documents say
- ’A piece of me is really missing’: Nalani Johnson's mother speaks about daughter's death
- Steelers, Mike Tomlin fined $100k for violating NFL injury policy
- VIDEO: Heavenly moves: Florida priest steals show at high school pep rally with dancing skills
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.