Roderick worked at U.S. Steel from 1953 to 1989, serving in the roles including vice president of accounting international, vice president international, chairman of the finance committee, board director, chairman of the board and CEO.
- Woman missing after last being seen at Rostraver Township home
- 19-year-old woman tried to carjack off-duty sheriff deputy, police say
- Local school district using new technology to keep students safe
- VIDEO: Dangerous drug possibly connected to overdoses at Allegheny County rehab center
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times