Heinz Field corporate communications manager Nick Sero said 72,887 tickets had already been sold for the May 18th concert. He said that number could top 75,000 closer to the event once suites and added seating are counted.
The highest selling event at Heinz Field before this was a 2016 Pitt-Penn State game that brought 69,983 people to the stadium. Also for reference - 56,445 people attended Taylor Swift's 2018 summer concert at Heinz Field.
- Legendary actress and singer Doris Day dies at 97
- Priest on leave, accused of inappropriate contact with women
- Dennis Rodman accused of helping steal 400-pound crystal, clothes from yoga studio
- VIDEO: Florida man racks up $30K in fines for tall grass, could lose home
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.