PITTSBURGH - Road work has begun on the busiest road through the South Side and it's going to last a month.
Crews will be working from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. on East Carson Street on weeknights through March 8.
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO BELOW:
- Washington County police officer arrested on child rape charges
- Garth Brooks joining Pittsburgh Pirates for spring training
- Couple facing child endangerment charges after failing to see doctor for infant
- VIDEO: Father selling cupcakes to help son with brain tumor
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.