McCANDLESS TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A man accused of exposing himself at the North Park Swimming Pool is going to fight the charges at trial.
When Christopher Steffy was first charged with exposing himself, he told Channel 11 it was just a "wardrobe malfunction."
PREVIOUS COVERAGE: Hearing for man accused of exposing himself at pool postponed
The judge decided to let a higher court decide and held all charges for trial. Steffy left court Wednesday without reacting publicly to the judge's decision to send his case forward to trial.
Watch the full report from Channel 11's Renee Wallace above.
- Investigation into Mac Miller's death leads to another arrest
- Transcript memo: Trump asked Ukraine President Zelensky to investigate Bidens
- Woman attacked while biking on popular trail, punched man in groin to get away
- VIDEO: Coast Guard stops submarine with $165 million of cocaine
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.