BETHEL PARK, Pa. - A person was shot during a fight in Bethel Park Sunday night, according to police.
Police said they responded to Wallace Avenue around 8:20 p.m. for a report of two men fighting in the street with possible gunshots.
When police arrived on the scene, they said they found the men fighting. One of them was shot in the leg.
That man was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are still investigating.
Bethel Park police said there is no danger to the residents in that area.
- Local animal rescue group asking for public's help after dog found tied to post, shot to death
- Man shot during fight in Bethel Park
- Additional units called in, officers hurt as crowds shut down East Carson Street
- VIDEO: Inclusive playground opens at The Children's Home of Pittsburgh
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.