MUNHALL, Pa. - A man was shot early Tuesday morning in Munhall, authorities said.
Police were called about 2:30 a.m. for the shooting along East 11th Avenue, which is located in a residential neighborhood.
The 45-year-old man was found suffering from a gunshot wound to the face, police said. He was taken to a hospital, where he was listed in critical but stable condition.
Investigators learned there was an altercation between the victim and another man at a home.
Police said everyone involved was interviewed, and the findings will be turned over to the district attorney’s office to determine whether charges are warranted.
- Search underway for person who shot dog then dumped him under bridge
- Pennsylvania man says traffic circles causing increase in tornadoes
- Proposal to separate public, private school playoffs to be announced Tuesday
- VIDEO: Magnitude 4.0 earthquake recorded in northeast Ohio
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.