PITTSBURGH - The Claddagh Irish Pub has closed.
It was one of the first and longest tenured restaurants at the SouthSide Works Development.
The pub was known for its traditional Irish style and was a popular spot on Saint Patrick's Day.
The owners did not say why they closed.
- Former Pittsburgh prison being sold for $1
- Search warrant unveils new details in investigation of Whitehall woman's disappearance
- Police say man groomed 8th grader on social media to meet up for sex
- VIDEO: Friends remembering tattoo artist shot, killed in Stowe Township
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.