A Pennsylvania court has ruled that making a gun-like gesture with your hand can be a crime.
The case is based in Lancaster County.
A superior court ruled the motion made by Stephen Kirchner made his neighbor feel unsafe.
He was ordered to pay $100 and court costs.
- Local couple suing Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
- Police respond after man accidentally shoots himself in downtown Pittsburgh
- Michigan man accused of killing wife with heroin-laced cereal in 2014
- VIDEO: First Costco in China closes early due to huge crowd
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group