PENN HILLS, Pa. - Two men wanted for a home invasion and deadly shooting in Penn Hills have been arrested in the state of California.
Laron Howard, 19, and Laquon Perkins, 18, are believed to be two of the three men involved in the deadly shooting from Oct. 9.
Video from outside the home helped police identify Howard and Perkins, who are being charged with criminal homicide, burglary, robbery and criminal conspiracy. Howard is also facing a weapons charge.
The two men were tracked to Lancaster, California and arrested by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office around 2:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 18.
Both men will be extradited to Allegheny County to face charges. Police are still working to identify the third person involved.
- Police swarm Sharpsburg after mangled car found near Route 28 overpass
- Bomb squad vehicle among cars, trucks, other items going up for auction at Pittsburgh airport
- Sam Adams unveils Halloween 'extreme beer'
- VIDEO: Juul indefinitely suspends sales of all fruity flavors
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.