PENN HILLS, Pa. — Police are searching for two men who robbed a teenager at gunpoint last week in Penn Hills.
The teen – who asked to not be identified – said he was mowing lawns to earn extra money for his family. His mother has been out of work since being diagnosed with cancer.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
He said the driver pulled out a gun and he put a bandana around his face.
All of the money he had earned cutting grass was stolen from him.
Channel 11’s Gabriella DeLuca spoke with the teen, who took us through the terrifying incident. Hear from him in the video above.
- PA lawmakers introduce bill to allow college athletes to get paid
- Introducing Pittsburgh's 2019 Best Places to Work
- Suspect in W. Virginia murder, Washington Co. attempted homicide in custody
- VIDEO: Couple takes matter into own hands when burglar confronts them in their home, police say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group