NORTH HUNTINGDON TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Pepper spray forced the evacuation of a McDonald’s in North Huntingdon Township Thursday night, police said.
The incident was reported just after 10 p.m. at the McDonald’s on Route 30.
Police said someone sprayed pepper spray in the restaurant, the building was evacuated, and fire units were brought in to ventilate the building.
Surveillance video shows a group of four young people sitting in a booth. Police believe one of them sprayed the pepper spray just before they got up and left.
Several employees were treated at the scene by EMS, police said.
Police have conducted interviews and they said they are close to making an arrest.
- Treasurer of local PTO accused of stealing $25,000
- Man accused of hitting two women with his car, including his mother
- Man stabbed during argument in downtown Pittsburgh
- VIDEO: Infant Drowns After Mother Falls Asleep in Bath with Him, Police Say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.