PITTSBURGH - One person is dead and another was arrested after a shooting in the Perry South neighborhood, according to police.
Officers said the shooting occurred on Danbury Street at around 8:20 p.m.
Wednesday night, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office identified the victim as Ted Evans, 39, of Pittsburgh.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Nearby roads were blocked off and a SWAT team was brought in because police said they were unsure of what type of situation they were walking into.
Police said Todd Griffin, 47, has been charged with receiving stolen property and persons not to possess, use, manufacture, control sell or transfer firearms in connection with the incident.
- Federal lawsuit filed against Antonio Brown on rape charges
- Technology helping investigators build case against suspect in toddler’s abduction, death
- Mummies arrive at Carnegie Science Center ahead of exhibit’s opening
- VIDEO: Remembering the tragic crash of Flight 427 25 years later
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.