PITTSBURGH - Police are searching for a man they believe tried to abduct a child on Hubbard Street in Brighton Heights.
This incident occurred outside the John Morrow Elementary School on Davis Avenue just after 4 p.m.
When police arrived, they said they spoke with a 10-year-old boy who said he was leaving school when an older man got out of a dark-colored sedan and ran at him. The boy said he hit the man and ran back into the school where police were called.
Police said they are still investigating and have not made any arrests.
- First vaping-related death reported in Pennsylvania
- Police called for unconscious juvenile at South Park homecoming bonfire
- 11 fall festivals to check out in and around Pittsburgh
- VIDEO: Teen paralyzed in gymnastics accident returns to Moon in emotional homecoming
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.