PITTSBURGH - With the June wedding season looming, one of Pittsburgh’s premiere couture bridal salons sent out a save-the-date of its own, so to speak.
Anne Gregory for the Bride is relocating from its long-time address in Dormont to the heart of Mt. Lebanon’s business district.
The retailer placed a big sign on the lawn that it will be at the new digs at 733 Washington Road as of Aug. 1.
- ATM card of missing woman used in days since her disappearance, police expanding search
- Restaurant turns tables on food waste, turning unused portions into short-turn dishes
- Questions continue to linger 1 year after teacher's murder in Aliquippa
- VIDEO: Attempted carjacking ends with suspect in custody in Beaver County
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times