PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins and McDonald's announced Friday a new, three-year partnership between the two entities.
As part of the partnership, McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) will continue its Big Mac Attack promotion, in which fans at PPG Paints Arena can win a free Big Mac if the Penguins score during a specially-designated two-minute time period. Should the Penguins do so, fans can receive the Big Mac by showing their ticket stub at participating restaurants within a week of the game, or within three days if using the app.
CLICK HERE to read more from the Pittsburgh Business Times
- Husband of Ohio woman killed by dogs: 'I never wanted Great Danes, but she wanted to rescue them'
- 1 person killed in wrong-way crash on I-79 south in Washington County
- Wealthiest ZIP codes: The highest-earning communities
- VIDEO: First accumulating snow of season possible this week
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times