PENN HILLS, Pa. - Penn Hills residents packed a conference room this evening to hear from a project engineer with Gateway Engineers.
Residents were eager to hear about why sewage and water prices in Penn Hills have increased over the years.
The engineer explained the history of the sewage system, and how exactly the system works.
Customers talked to Channel 11’s Gabriella DeLuca about their frustrations, and how the price increases are unacceptable.
- Toddler slips from grandfather's hands, falls from cruise ship
- Crash leaves 1 driver dead, another injured in Penn Hills
- Exclusive: Cervelli decides he's done catching … forever
- VIDEO: Man charged after licking Blue Bell ice cream in copycat video, deputies say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.