PITTSBURGH — Roads throughout western Pennsylvania are closed Friday because of flooding from Thursday’s heavy rain, as well as fallen trees and downed utilities. Here’s a breakdown by county from the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation:
>>PHOTOS: Flooding throughout western Pennsylvania
>>LATEST FORECAST: Click here
- 10th Street bypass in the City of Pittsburgh is closed for expected flooding.
- Potato Garden Run Road (Route 3071) single-lane restriction between US-22 in North Fayette Township and Boggs Road in Findlay Township
- State Route 3013 (Nicola Road/Mushroom Farm Road/Nichola Road) is closed between the intersections of Hindman Hill Road and the Butler County Line/SR 1021 in West Franklin Township
- State Route 4035 (Craigsville Road/Yellow Dog Road) is closed between the intersections of Airport Road, Yellow Dog Road and Old Butler Road in West Franklin Township
- State Route 1004 (Rimerton Road) is closed between the intersections of Poseytown Road, Scenic Road and State Route 1002 in Madison Township
- Mercer Road (Route 1006) between Route 65 and PA-288 (Zelienople Road) in Franklin Township
- Barclay Hill Road (Route 4037) single-lane restriction between Midland Beaver Road and John E Gray Drive in Industry Borough
- Brush Creek Road (Route 1019) between Powell Road and Mellon Road (Route 1018) in New Sewickley Township
- Service Creek Road (Route 3020) between Parrish Drive in Hopewell Township and Clearview Road in Independence Township
- Hartzell School Road (Route 1015) between PA-588 in Marion Township and Fombell Road in Franklin Township
- Independence Road (Route 3013) between Tank Farm Road in Independence Township and Bryson Road in Hopewell Township
- Shadyrest Road (Route 1008) between PA-288/Zelienople Road Intersection and Celia Road in Franklin Township
- Route 588 between Pine Run Road and Hartzell School Road
- Service Creek Road (Route 3020) between Davis Road in Independence Township and Parrish Road in Hopewell Township
- Raccoon Creek Road (Route 3019) between Mowry Road and Route 18 in Potter Township
- Paradise Road (Route 4041) between Middle Road and Wolf Run Road in Industry Borough
- PA-138 (North Washington Road) is closed between the intersections of Campbell Road and Meals Road in Concord Township
- State Route 308 (West Sunbury Road) has lane closures and intermittent traffic stopages
- State Route 356 (North Pike Road) Northbound and Southbound in Jefferson Township will have lane closures Saturday, Feb. 19 beginning at 7 a.m., the roadway is expected to reopen at 6 p.m.
- Jumonville Road (Route 2021) in North Union Township between Washington Springs Road and Old Braddock Road is closed due to downed trees in wires.
- Route 108 has Department flaggers alternating single-lane traffic between Stoughton Road and Studebaker Road in Scott Township
- Route 381 in Ligonier Township between Route 30 and Club Stable Road is closed due to flooding.
- Ross Mountain Park Road (Route 1007) between Lower Club Road in Fairfield Township and Shrum Hill Road in St. Clair Township is closed due to downed trees in wires.
- Bethel Church Road (Route 2033) in Unity Township between Route 982 and Solomon Temple Road is closed due to a downed utility.
- Two Mile Run Road (Route 2045) in Ligonier Township between Weller Road and Dickey Road is closed due to a downed tree in wires.
©2022 Cox Media Group