FOX CHAPEL, Pa. - A second bomb threat against Fox Chapel Area High School within two weeks has the school closed Wednesday, according to the Fox Chapel Area School District.
The district became aware of the threat through a Safe2Say Something report that was received about 3 a.m. Wednesday.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts for Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Classes are canceled only for high school students. Other schools in the district will remain open Wednesday.
Local and district police are investigating the threat.
- LIVE UPDATES: Election results continue to roll in
- Fire destroys popular barbecue restaurant on Pittsburgh's North Side
- Video shows man knocked unconscious, woman attacked by group of women at local McDonald's
- VIDEO: First accumulating snow of season possible this week
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.