CLAIRTON, Pa. - Crews battled a house fire in Clairton on Thursday night.
House on Constitution Circle in Clairton FULLY engulfed in flames. Crews on the scene NOW pic.twitter.com/kNadzlAERo— Erin Clarke (@ErinClarkeWPXI) March 29, 2019
The house on Constitution Circle was fully engulfed in flames when Channel 11's Erin Clarke arrived at the scene.
Sources told Clarke that the fire started because of a grill on a porch.
Sources tell me that this fire started because of a grill on a porch. Multiple people and pets in the home all got out safely. pic.twitter.com/lk6H7iBUVm— Erin Clarke (@ErinClarkeWPXI) March 29, 2019
The Clairton fire captain said that two adults, three kids and three dogs got out safely.
- Sunoco stops fuel deliveries to gas station over controversial billboard
- New rules: Disney parks will soon be smoke-free, and that's not all
- Father of suspect in New Ken officer's shooting death charged with witness intimidation
- VIDEO: Fingerprints required for job application leads to arrest in 1998 murder case
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.