Luis Rivas-Clase, who is also known as “The Surgeon,” is charged with conspiracy to commit homicide in the shooting of a man on April 22, 2018, NBC10 Philadelphia reported. The man survived the shooting.
Rivas-Clase, 31, of Reading, is one of several men suspected of being involved in the Sunday shooting of Ortiz, who was ambushed at a bar in his native Dominican Republic.
While there have been several arrests in the shooting of Ortiz, Rivas-Clase is among suspects who are still at large, according to NBC10 Philadelphia.
- FBI looking for three of 33 people federally indicted on drug charges
- 3.4 magnitude earthquake rattles central Pennsylvania
- Triple shooting during graduation party at Airbnb leaves 2 dead
- VIDEO: Triple shooting during graduation party at Airbnb leaves 1 dead
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.