PITTSBURGH - UPDATE 4:13 p.m.: All light rail service has been restored, according to the Port Authority.
All light rail service has been restored. Blue Line rders should expect 5-10 minute delays when going through Boggs as cars will be single-tracking. Thank you for all of your patience today!— Port Authority PGH (@PGHtransit) May 26, 2019
UPDATE 1:52 p.m.: The Port Authority said rail service has been restored between Lytle and Library Stataions.
The Port Authority of Allegheny County reports T service is being affected by power outages.
The agency said Sunday that rail service in Liberty is suspended.
Due to power issues, rail service in Library is suspended from Lytle to Library. Bus shuttles will between Lytle Station & Library Station.— Port Authority Alerts (@PghTransitAlert) May 26, 2019
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Earlier, the agency said all rail service for parts of the area had been shut down.
Due to a power issue ALL rail service is suspended between Dormont & Downtown .— Port Authority Alerts (@PghTransitAlert) May 26, 2019
BLLB & BLSV rails will travel to Dormont Jct.
Bus shuttles are operating between Dormont and Steel Plaza.
Thank you for your patience while crews work to restore service as quickly as possible.
Keep checking back for updates on this developing story.
- Police investigating deadly shooting in Robinson Township
- 3 teen soccer teammates fatally hit by car while walking to bus stop, police say
- 18-year-old shot, killed in South Side days short of graduating high school
- VIDEO: Texas Men Died Attempting to Jump Car Across Drawbridge, Police Said
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.