WILKINSBURG, Pa. - Police are investigating a shooting that left a teen injured in Wilkinsburg.
According to Allegheny County police, a driver called 911 just after midnight to report that they'd found the victim stumbling on Montier Street, saying he had been shot.
Police found the 16-year-old with multiple gunshot wounds.
Download the WPXI News App for breaking news alerts.
The victim is in stable condition, according to police.
Detectives found several spent shell casings on Maple Street.
Anyone with information concerning the incident is asked to contact the Allegheny County Police Tipline at 1-833-ALL-TIPS (1-833-255-8477); callers can remain anonymous.
- Man flown to Pittsburgh hospital after arrest outside Walmart
- Detroit police: Chelsa Wagner showed 'level of intoxication' during incident
- Attorney: Chris Watts' daughter begged for her life after watching sister's murder
- VIDEO: Tractor-trailer Carrying Fireball Cinnamon Whisky Rolls Over
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.