ERIE, Pa. - The “World's Largest Rubber Duck” is returning to Pennsylvania with her new duckling.
The pair will be making an appearance at the Tall Ships Erie festival, which started Thursday and runs through Sunday.
According to the festival’s website, highlights include more than 10 tall ships and the giant duck.
At 61 feet tall and 80 feet wide, the duck previously appeared at the festival in 2016.
You might remember a giant duck making a stop in Pittsburgh in 2013. The one that’ll be in Erie is about twice the size.
- 1 dead, 3 hurt after related shootings at separate scenes in West Virginia
- Philadelphia police shooting: Gunman in custody after 6 officers shot, wounded
- 13-year-old dies after collapsing while playing football
- VIDEO: Coroner called to fire in Washington County
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.