A 3-year-old girl police believe was abducted from a Greensboro playground Wednesday night has been found alive, officials said.
An Amber Alert was issued after police said Ahlora Ashanti-Sample Lindiment was taken from a playground on Phillips Avenue just after 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.
- Pittsburgh heart surgeon arrested in child sex crime sting
- Local woman found dead in 'wooded area' two days after disappearance
- Why you shouldn't rake your leaves this autumn
- VIDEO: Family, community honoring teen girl hit and killed by dump truck in unique way
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The Amber Alert has been canceled but authorities said they are still looking for the suspect accused of abducting Ahlora.
Police have released multiple surveillance photos of a woman they have identified as a suspect. They said one of the pictures was taken near the scene of the disappearance, and the woman was seen leaving with Ahlora.
The other photos were taken of the suspect leaving a store and carrying shopping bags.
(Ahlora Ashanti-Sample Lindiment)
Police said the suspect pictured was acting suspicious and spoke to several children before leaving with Ahlora.
Anyone with information on where the suspect may be is asked to contact the Greensboro Police Department at 336-373-2287.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.