ATLANTA - Antonio Brown briefly broke his on-camera silence regarding the late-season controversies with the Steelers.
USA Today interviewed Brown on Friday and posted a clip on Twitter with the hashtag #EASportsBowl.
Brown has been embroiled in controversy since the events that led to him sitting out the regular-season finale against the Cleveland Browns.
Since then, the drama has been nonstop with everyone from Art Rooney II to James Harrison to Terrell Owens chiming in about Brown's future.
- Steelers' Brown tweets out appreciation for fans
- Report: Tomlin tells players his patience tied to Brown's production
- Steelers HOFer Woodson says Brown, Roethlisberger need to 'squash' dispute
- VIDEO: Fan react to controversy surrounding Antonio Brown, Steelers
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The USA Today reporter brought up James Harrison wanting Brown to be happy and Jerry Rice wanting him on the 49ers, and then asked what Brown wants.
Brown's response was, "I just want to win, you know. I just want to win, play with a team that wants to win."
When asked where he would like to be, Brown said, "... Doesn't matter where."
If the Steelers want to trade Brown, they can't do so until mid-March, where there's about a four-day window before Brown is due a roster bonus.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.