Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting some heat for a video posted on his Instagram story Tuesday night that appears to show him driving more than 100 miles per hour.
It's hard to tell exactly where the video was recorded, but it does appear to be on a divided highway.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts for sports news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
The team has practice on the South Side on Wednesday, so presumably, he was in the Pittsburgh area if the video was recorded around the same time it was posted.
In addition to the speed, the video also looks like it's being recorded by the driver, which is presumably Smith-Schuster himself.
Last year, former Steelers WR Antonio Brown was arrested for speeding on McKnight Road.
- Antonio Brown guilty, no-show at speeding trial
- Steelers' Antonio Brown cited for going 100+ mph on McKnight Road
- JuJu hypes Steelers locker room with surprise gift
- Steelers' Juju Smith-Schuster visits North Hills elementary students
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group