PITTSBURGH — We all know him as JuJu, but recently the Pittsburgh Steelers beloved wide receiver went by another name: Santa Claus.
He did it to surprise kids from Urban Impact, a youth organization in Pittsburgh.
RELATED: JuJu Smith-Schuster leaves Steelers practice early with groin injury
Smith-Schuster rode up tp the unsuspecting kids before putting out a sack full of his signed jerseys.
He also went on a shopping spree with the kids.
- SWAT team surrounds home in Mt. Oliver
- Trump Administration tightening work requirements for food stamps
- Air Force veteran starts GoFundMe page to help fund border wall
- VIDEO: Pittsburgh charges up its auto-fleet with electric cars
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group