PITTSBURGH - JuJu Smith-Schuster isn't having his best year. At all.
Through six games, Smith-Schuster's caught 25 passes for 340 yards and two touchdowns for the Steelers. That's just 56.7 yards per game, the lowest of his career, and it pairs with a 65.8 percent catch rate, also the worst in his three seasons as a pro.
Couple that with the fact he fumbled after a late catch in overtime against the Ravens, a mistake that ultimately cost the Steelers the game, and to say it's been a rough go for Smith-Schuster early in 2019 is an understatement.
- Man accused of beating peeping Tom to death
- People told to open their windows after gas fumes seeping up through sewers
- SWAT team called after stolen car spotted, man barricaded himself in home
- VIDEO: Thieves targeting catalytic converters from vehicles for huge profit
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports