“Jeopardy!” champion James Holzhauer has become quite the hot topic, shattering record after record over the last 13 games.
Not only is he continuing to make history, but he is just one game away from becoming a millionaire.
At $942,738, Holzhauer goes into Tuesday night's Game 14 strong.
The professional sports gambler already broke the single-game winnings three times over his run.
- 19-year-old killed when tractor-trailer overturns onto his car on Steubenville Pike
- High School senior hopes to marry the love of his life while fighting rare cancer
- 16-year-old boy sought after girl shot in face at apartment
- VIDEO: Woman's ex-boyfriend accused of hiding in attic for 3 weeks
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The highest single-game win came April 17 when he knocked out Roger Craig's $77,000 one-game record with his $131,127.
“I said all along that I wanted to break Roger Craig’s one-game record and I did,” Holzhauer said.
Craig held the record since Sept. 19, 2010, according to “Jeopardy!” records.
Watch "Jeopardy!" weeknights at 7p.m. on Channel 11 and find out if Game 14 will make Holzhauer a millionaire Tuesday.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.