Antonio Brown has gotten over the end of the Steelers season rather quickly, it seems.
The All-Pro wide receiver who has been at the center of controversy for nearly a week turned up Wednesday night as a participant in a new TV competition, “The Masked Singer.”
The show presents elaborately costumed celebrities performing songs, with a panel of judges including singer Robin Thicke and actor Ken Jeong trying to guess their identities.
Brown performed “My Prerogative” by Bobby Brown … dressed as a hippo.
- Report: Steelers WR Brown requests trade
- Report: Disagreement with teammate led to Antonio Brown missing Sunday's game
- 49ers' Kittle reaches out to Antonio Brown on social media day after unflattering report
- VIDEO: Fan react to controversy surrounding Antonio Brown, Steelers
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group