PITTSBURGH - Cinderlands Beer Company in Lawrenceville is moving to the Strip District.
It's opening a warehouse at the end of the month.
Managers of the brewery and restaurant are looking for experienced line cooks, prep cooks and dishwashers, according to a Facebook post.
The original location opened in 2017 and is known for its self-proclaimed "Dad Beer."
- Boy thrown from Mall of America balcony making ‘small steps' toward healing
- Mother charged after police discover naked toddler in neighbor's yard
- Former COO of Butler Health System accused of stealing $1M
- VIDEO: Gas prices surging for Pittsburgh drivers
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.