ALIQUIPPA, Pa. - More than $200,000 worth of marijuana was found by the Beaver County Drug Task Force at a stash house, task force officials said.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Beaver County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Task force officials said the haul was found in what they're calling a "stash house" on Green Street in Aliquippa.
The suspects, Ralph Smith and Robert Platt, turned themselves in on Wednesday.
Investigators found a ton of evidence inside the house. They found more than 40 huge, vacuum-sealed bags of high-grade marijuana that were professionally bagged and tagged.
For the full report on how they kept it hidden, watch the video above!
- Pa. youth football coach facing possible fine after blowout win
- First snow of season: It's coming this week to parts of area
- Marine veteran says he was kicked out of local Applebee's
- VIDEO: Local school bus driver arrested on suspicion of DUI, according to school officials
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.