DRAVOSBURG, Pa. - Police are still searching for a missing Dravosburg woman.
Heather Short, 46, has been missing since Nov. 6. She was last seen visiting friends at a residence on 3rd Avenue in West Mifflin.
She is described as 6 feet tall with a medium build with short blonde hair and wears glasses, police said. She has a tattoo on the left side of her neck with the word Lynn.
Police said Short has a physical impairment on her right leg which causes her to walk with a limp and sometimes use crutches.
Short has drug dependency issues, police said.
- Parents request light sentence for distracted driver who killed their daughter
- Former Pittsburgh Pirates player Jose Castillo killed in crash
- Missing 2-month-old prompts statewide alert in Ohio
- VIDEO: Salon employees mock 10-year-old cancer patient
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Short's family held a news conference around 1:30 p.m. Friday. They told the story of her life, including her time as a school teacher.
Short's mother and children were joined with representatives from the Allegheny County Police Department.
Anyone with information concerning Short is asked to call police at 833-255-8477.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.