PITTSBURGH - A cat once thought to be a stray was reunited with its family who moved from Michigan to Pittsburgh.
According to a social media post, the cat's owners had to move overseas for a family member's military deployment. A neighbor was watching the cat named James. James got out and eventually was cared for among the neighborhood's other strays.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts for Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
The family recently moved back to the U.S. and now lives in Pittsburgh. Through the power of social media, James was reunited with his original owners!
- Which school districts pay their teachers the most and least?
- ‘We should have just let him die': Police documents reveal details about Terrelle Pryor's stabbing
- PA Game Commission responds to disturbing alleged animal cruelty hunting video
- VIDEO: Terrelle Pryor, woman both charged after stabbing inside his Pittsburgh apartment
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.