ROSS TOWNSHIP, Pa. - If you're in the car and spot a pothole in Ross Township, remember where it was because there's a new way to report it online instantly.
With the township's Citizen Request Tracker, drivers can create an account and then post where they found a road in need of a patch.
Drivers we spoke with say anything to help sounds good.
"They're everywhere. I mean, it’s just hard to get around them. Babcock has a lot and then there are just little alleyways that go around the malls and stuff around here and i mean there's giant ones," driver Lynda Korey said.
You can create an account on the Citizen Report Tracker website.
- After focus on Rosfeld's response to shooting Rose, trial picking up for 3rd day
- Baby cough syrup recalled for possible bacteria contamination
- City council announces changes to proposed gun ban in Pittsburgh
- VIDEO: Family dealing with rare illness that impacts all 4 children
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.